Cancer Prevention Tips
Here are 10 tips for reducing your risk of developing cancers, including cervical, liver, pancreatic, and others.
Top 5 Cleaners for Good Health and Cancer Prevention
Research has shown that household cleaning products may contribute to cancer because most of them contain endocrine disrupting chemicals, other toxic chemicals, and mammary gland carcinogens. Women have a higher risk as they use these household cleaners on a regular basis and therefore, are often exposed to toxins.
- E-Cloth – The best. No chemical at all, with water only for power cleaning!
- Baking Soda and/or Washing Soda – many uses including cleaning, deodorizing, water softening.
- Lemon – effective and anti-bacteria.
- White vinegar – removing grease, mildew, some stains and wax build-up.
- Soap – but limit those with petroleum based or mixed.