Cancer Prevention Tips
To get early diagnosis and treatment to effectively fight cancer, see your doctor if you notice any of the following symptoms.
- A lump in the breast or any part of the body
- A sore or pain that doesn’t heal
- A cough that doesn’t go away
- A new mole or change(s) in a mole
- Changes in your bowel or bladder habits
- Unusual discharge or bleeding
- Unexplained weight loss or gain
- Difficulty in swallowing
- Discomfort after eating
- Frequently tired or weak
Top 5 Cleaners for Good Health and Cancer Prevention
Research has shown that household cleaning products may contribute to cancer because most of them contain endocrine disrupting chemicals, other toxic chemicals, and mammary gland carcinogens. Women have a higher risk as they use these household cleaners on a regular basis and therefore, are often exposed to toxins.
- E-Cloth – The best. No chemical at all, with water only for power cleaning!
- Baking Soda and/or Washing Soda – many uses including cleaning, deodorizing, water softening.
- Lemon – effective and anti-bacteria.
- White vinegar – removing grease, mildew, some stains and wax build-up.
- Soap – but limit those with petroleum based or mixed.