What is Luminaria?
Luminaria Bags are Relay For Life's way of recognizing loved ones who are surviving cancer and remembering those who have lost their battle. Whether it's a parent, sibling, friend or neighbour, we all know someone who has been touched by cancer. As daylight fades, the Relay track will be illuminated by hundreds of Luminaria bags. This ceremony of light symbolises the hope and courage with which we all continue to fight cancer.
How can I participate?
1. Purchase a Luminaria from Bermuda Cancer and Health Centre
2. Complete the form included
3. Decorate your bag by adding a name, picture, poem or drawin
4. Return your from with your bag and a minumum donation of $10 to:
- A Relay For Life Team Captain (funds can be counted towards their team fundraising goal)
- Relay For Life Captain Meetings
- Bermuda Cancer and Health Centre, 46 Point Finger Road, Paget, Bermuda