World Cancer Day - Support Through Sport
Start Date: February 4th
2017 All Day
Location: Various Football Fields Around Bermuda
Support Through Sport - For World Cancer Day this year, Bermuda Cancer and Health Centre are supporting the youth football teams.
On February 4th, you will find us at various football fields with information on cancer and helping to spread education about the disease that affects 1 in 3 people globally and kills over 8 million people per year. This is more than HIV/AIDS, Malaria and TB combined!
Come out and support the local youth football teams and help spread the word about Cancer in Bermuda. SEE BELOW FOR OUR SCHEDULE!!
1. NVCC u8s at Somerset Cricket Club (SCC) @ 8:30am
2. NVCC u10s at Shelly Bay Field, North @ 10:00am
3. NVCC u12s at BAA, @ 11:30am
4. NVCC u14s at SCC, @ 1:00pm
5. Warwick Archers u14s at National Stadium @1:00pm