You are not currently logged in | Log In

Centre News

Best of the Best 2017 Award

THANK YOU we are honoured that Relay For Life 2017 has been awarded Best of the Best Charity Event/Fundraiser for a second year!

Best of the Best Award 2017

This would not be possible without the participation and support of hundreds of volunteers, thousands of participants, sponsors, entertainers, and vendors who give of their time and talents and help us raise over $2.2 million in four years all while having great fun while doing it!

THANK YOU

 

95% of funds raised for Relay For Life directly support our Radiation Therapy Initiative and the remaining 5% supports the American Cancer Society's Global Initiatives.